Saturday, December 11, 2010

SBS Day 8 Sandy Claws

Now... many of us wait until the 25th for Santa Clause to come to town... but today SANDY CLAWS is coming instead! Or well he has actually arrived! All you have to do is create your version of Sandy Claws on your projects  Here is my Sandy Clause, a lil more difficult challenge as I have never seen the Nightmare Before Christmas Movie.  I choose to use the Skeleton Peter Digi from SBS.  I added a Santa hat and present to his sack.  I drew on some stitching lines to look more like Jack's bag.  A simple background of speckled navy cardstock, I cut the swirl out of the same paper and popped it up.  A cream circle behind Peter and the MS spiderweb punch instead of snowflakes in a sparkling white paper.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, great job on adapting the digi, and I love your swirl too! :D

    ReplyDelete