Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 9 at SBS Ghost of Christmas Past

Here is my next entry, I choose to use Mercius from the Steampunk line.  I gotta say that if Jacob Marley looked like this I might just welcome a visit. Hehehe. Anyway I colored my image with pencils this time an used my sharpies to outline.  I wanted a dark outline with light colors as if his form was wispy.  I also wanted a 3d look to the mirror as if he was reaching out.  I colored a second image cut out only the arms and attached it to the outside of the mirror which is cut from the french manor cartridge at 4and a half ".  Drippy goo is used on the sparkle white paper behind the image on the inside, and a ghost punch on the corners of the bronze paper.  I used the same elastic ribbon to camouflage the mirror hole on the inside that I used on the outside with black ribbon roses.  I used a few beads and some beading wire to make the chains Marley has to carry. Lots of pics.

 

 


1 comment:

  1. Very cool card, I love the coloring of him. Thanks for play with us again.
    ~Patricia
    Simply Betty DT

    ReplyDelete