Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sbs challenge day 10

Here is my super quick card for this challenge.  I used Rio for this one and she was being an attention diva so her fellow scare-o-lers somehow didn't make it onto the card.( :)OK so I spent the last 2days painting the backdrop for our choir program.  No other parents cared to help out so I was alone except for a lil help from the choir teacher herself.  So I whipped this lil card up in the last 2hrs. Sorry for it's simplicity I do kind of like how she turned out though.)  I colored her with sharpies, added sheet music to her hands and notes around her.  Her friend cat, and spider came scare-o-ling with her.  She is placed on pink paper embossed with snowflakes which I then used a dauber with white pigment ink over top the embossing to make it pop.  I frosted the edges of the card and background paper. Like I said quick but I kinda like how she turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment