Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wow it's been awhile!

I have missed being online lately but first my Hubby was very very ill, then I was down with a nasty bug, then my poor lil Emmy got sick and is just now back to school.  She still has a lil cough but is doing so much better.  Don't you just hate it when your little ones run those high fevers for what seems like forever.  Anyway I am finally getting back to posting.  Here are a couple cards I made quick for a Valentine poster display.

Here I used Tobie & his Buddy from Some Odd Girl.  I adore this lil guy, I colored him with sharpie markers.  I added a lil more mud to his shoes cus lets face it if ya got mud on your pants ya gots mud on your shoes Lol, anyway I used a simple blue patterned paper circle to make him pop.  A Kiss me & Happy Valentines Day stamp, then a metallic red ribbon I got on sale after Christmas to finish. What a boy's card : )



On a blue card I layered white cardstock &glitter. Then a smaller pink which I used a corner rounder on. A smaller piece of white was used next which I punched the corners then used a blue inkpad to add the pale color.  I layered this onto the pink & added more glitter, this time a chunky one.  I colored the digi ( a freebie but I can't find where I got this :( I'm sorry & if anyone knows please let me know so I may give credit to this artist.) with sharpie markers I added a lil bling to the bottom of the hearts. A flower finishes this one off.


Here I used a striped Christmas paper the border is a M.S. edge punch.  I used my cuttlebug to make the stamp, added a simple pink ribbon and two paper roses.  The I Love You is a stamp and Emily added the foil sticker.


Thanks for visiting I can't wait to get back in the swing of posting more often (knock on wood for no more family illnesses) :) Anyway leave me a word if ya got a second, I love to read what ya think.

No comments:

Post a Comment