Thursday, November 11, 2010

A work in progress and my Thankful post for today!

Today I am Thankful our VETERANS, without these brave men and women who knows what America would be today!

The two most loving, influential men in my life were Veterans.  My grandfather a very hard working farmer, who served in the Army,  and my Father-in-law (seen below) who was a Navy man.  Although both are no longer with us the lessons, love and laughter they brought our lives remains still, in our Hearts!

My work in progress page is one my daughters favorite pictures of her Grandfather. We only have a paper copy but it deserved a special place!  Emily and I have been working on it but it is still not quite how we would like it.(sorry for the crappy pic camera is acting up so this is from my phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment